* Believe you can change the world.
* Work quickly, keep the tools unlocked, work whenever.
* Know when to work alone and when to work together. Share – tools, ideas. Trust your colleagues.
* No politics. No bureaucracy. These are ridiculous in a garage!
* The customer defines a job well done.
* Radical ideas are not bad ideas.
* Invent different ways of working.
* Make a contribution every day. If it doesn’t contribute, it doesn’t leave the garage.
* Believe that together we can do anything.
Laszlo Gyorffy delivered the closing module on how to build a discipline of innovation for the IT Business Transformation Program in Copenhagen on October 6, 2014. The inaugural program was for experienced business and IT leaders, project managers, and experts.
Organizations are looking to thrive in a digital world where the developments from social media to big data create new possibilities and change the rules on a daily basis. In this dynamic environment it is paramount for IT leaders and professionals to be able to identify and consistently deliver technology answers that keep pace with operational demands and address businesses critical requirements. In the highly interactive program, participants worked individually and collectively to explore opportunities for their enterprises and develop viable solutions. The program shared best practices and offered insights into exemplar innovators like Apple, Toyota, CISCO, and the BBC. Attendees learned IT strategies, leadership competencies, and innovation practices to enhance their contributions to their company’s success and to reach the full potential of their career.
The other three modules were: 1. The World of the Client and the Business, 2. Business Development in Practice, 3. Organizational Effectiveness.
The program was sponsored by The Lime Guild and conducted in partnership with the Copenhagen Business School Executive, Råvarebygningen, Porcelænshaven 22, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Ready to innovate, to transform, and to create your own dynamic enterprise?
Enterprise Development Group
930 Roble Ridge Road
Palo Alto, California 94306 USA